Monday, January 4, 2010

monday evening

I'm having to redefine my down time.

no more television ( we didn't want to move it to our room, so we gave it away, not that we would have anything more than movies anyway)

currently I have minimal Internet. my computer is wonky (my father in law thinks my mother board might be going out) so I'm having to share with Jackson.

I need to get back into the habit of reading, I don't do it nearly as often as I used to. I guess starting tomorrow Ill have plenty of reading to do, class starts back up

work was exhausting today, on top of my normal walking I tripped and fell with a 24 lb baby. In the process of making sure he didn't get hurt i twisted and moved and fell on the floor.so now I ache all over and I think its being increased by my minimal amount of food today.

ok now I'm just slightly whiny and rambling on, time to wrap it up.

1 comment:

Toni @ Imperfect Pregnancy said...

Ouch! I am so sorry you got hurt at work. No bueno. And yes! You should be reading! I've rediscovered it in the past few months and remembered why I loved it. (Although now I've been going through the Harry potter series o audiobook... because I married a nerd who has them all.)

Um.. green smoothie info. This is a good site: http://www.greensmoothiegirl.com/
And this is a good site with recipes.
http://meganthevegan-shininginsideout.blogspot.com/2009/05/70-green-smoothie-recipes.html

I drink them for the simple reason it gets more fruits and veg in my system. And I like being a little left of center. :0 Love ya!