Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Tea Bag wisdom

tea bag wisdom by *nichole*.


My mom and I have this thing. I think it may have started in 8th grade when we were extremely poor and one of the only things we had a plethora of to eat for a couple of weeks was an 8-10 variety pack of tea we had gotten for Christmas.  not positive though


well anyhow we always read and alot of times save the tea bag wisdom. you've seen it before you just don't know it, certain brands have little inspirational  quotes on the little tag you pull the tea bag out with, kinda like fortune cookies but better.


well for my birthday she sent me a bunch that she had saved for me and it made me smile, happy memories and such. I had to toss them when we moved because i just had no way of keeping them.


today I am sick and made a cup of tea and the brand i have has no such wisdom to impart on me. made me sad a little because Ive been on my death bed since yesterday (ok maybe thats the fever making me a drama queen) and I was needing a small pick me up.


also if you like sewing, quilting, crafts or the ramblings of me you should go to my other blog, Lilac Barries. Not much there yet but i'm going to try and remedy that sooner rather than later. wooohooo Mama it worked, twice!

No comments: