Saturday, December 13, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

My birthday was yesterday, I am now 26.

I'm currently exhausted but need to jot down a couple of things before I forget.

I have awesome friends. a friend baked me a cake and brought it to the church and got the whole choir to sing happy birthday to me before dress rehearsal, I turned red but still enjoyed. the cake as strawberry and very delicious.

I love my husband, our friends have a daughter who's 2 and has celiac disease, which mean no gluten. he took it upon himself to find a birthday cake recipe that was both gluten and lactose free, it was chocolate and delicious and I think it was just so sweet of him to make sure everyone could enjoy birthday cake.

it was a great party, the more and more I entertain the more I enjoy it and want to do it more and more. I am at the point where I'm asking myself why didn't I do this before and I need to get my act in gear and get a job so we can get a bigger apartment so we can entertain more and invite everyone, I hate excluding people and space is just a minor detail.

tomorrow is the Christmas musical, I should probably decide once and for all what I'm wearing and then head to bed. sooo tired...

1 comment:

Irene Joy said...

Happy birthday to you!

Wow, your husband sounds awesome!

I love entertaining too. I would have a party for every holiday if I could afford it.

Hope you have a very blessed year. :)