Tuesday, December 16, 2008

yay babies!

I want a baby. on paper we're in no position to be bringing another life into this world, but we trust God knows what he's doing and never let us down so we're at the let just see what happens stage.

I babysat my friends kids today for a couple of hours, she has a 2 year old and a 8 month hold and boy or boy are they a handful. every time I spend the day with her I am continually amazed on how she does it. Then I begin to doubt it, can I really do this? but then the 2 year old will say my name or learn something new and I'll get a big 'ole smile from the baby and I think its worth it just for that!

so even though it seems crazy and they're alot of work, I want one to take home with me. crying, dirty diapers, potty training, cranky from no naps and all!

1 comment:

Irene Joy said...

Honestly, there will always be something that will make you "not ready." Having kids is the most amazing thing in the world. Yeah, sure there are hard days, but a million perfect moments that make the hard ones just vanish. I can't imagine life without my kids. It's an unexplainable joy. I say if you want a baby, do it! It's so worth it. ;)