Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I'm over it

Day 11 and I am soo over fruits and veggies. even when I "cheated" and made soup didn't help anything. The only food item I'm not sick of are avocados. I want dairy, cheese, eggs, milk. oh dairy, I took thee for granted. I don't even care about meat. Dairy and black beans and I would be happy. and maybe a little bread, mmm carbs.

yeah, this is a good thing. I'm doing this for Jesus, he died for me, least I can do is stick through this till Feb 11. 29 days to go.

in other news I applied to 4 jobs yesterday as well as the city college of San Francisco. I'm either going to get a job and actually be able to start paying my student loans or take 6 units and defer a little while. I have the option of taking any class I want and I cant find 2 that I want to take. meh, at least one class to strengthen up my excel and access skills.

just tonight and tomorrow then I'm outta hear for 4 days for a wonderful quilting retreat, for sure the highlight of my month so far.

No comments: