Sunday, January 11, 2009

second guessing my choice

so my thoughts on the fast and me trying to get pregnant going into the fast was I'm fine to do it and if i find out I am then I'll obviously stop.

first Sadie said something about it (concerns of doing so) and now I just talked to another friend who is also trying to get pregnant and she has cut out alot of stuff but is more or less still eating normal, just in case she is pregnant and doesn't know it.

and now I don't know what to do, continue on as it? or modify it but keep some proteins and other stuff in that I've cut out just in case.

I'm thinking at the very least i shouldn't do the juice and water only days or I don't know. hm. My free meal of pizza was delicious though, there's something I do know.

No comments: