things have just been going along lately. started work, kinda. its an odd job/company and by no means something i want to do long term but its easy. I just hope and pray I get more hours soon.
I have gotten back out of the habit of daily quiet time which I'm starting to feel the repercussions of. I feel like I'm just going through the motions of my relationship with God and not putting forth the effort I need to/should.
life is busy but I'm not entirely sure with what. I think I'm just kinda going through the motions of almost everything in my life. trying not to be discouraged about the job/money situation i think is taking its toll on me.
some dear friends recently got engaged and some others just got pregnant so I'm excited about their respective joys.
there is plenty to be joyful about right now, I really need to focus on that and continue to have faith that God will provide.
blah blah blah. i don't know. life trudges along.
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment