I wanted hours, need hours, i now have hours at work.
been working almost an hour of overtime everyday and am working 6 days this week.
so much going on with church responsibilities and everything is just barely getting done.
the problem i knew i would have if I got a "whatever" job as commenced. I'm in the vicious cycle of sleep, eat, work. by the time I get home I so utterly exhausted the thought of doing anything beyond eating a late dinner (thankfully prepared by my husband, he so good to me) vegging in front of the TV and go to bed is just overwhelming.
which means I've barely looked at job postings much alone applied for anything in weeks.
this is just a season of life right? it to shall pass.
wallet and ipod was stolen on Easter Sunday, from church, with me probably no more than 1o feet away from my purse. meh. so far it doesn't look like they charged anything before I cancelled cards.
we've been truly blessed as David has gotten a job doing animation to boot, but that's for another post, when i have more brain power and don't have to do taxes.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment