Life is still busy but I have the whole weekend off, which makes catching up with life and sleep a whole heck of a lot easier. even though "sleeping in" now means 8, i guess that is when I'm normally up at 6 or 6:30.
so much mulling on my mind
David has been offered a full time job at home depot. benefits, set schedule. only draw back is its 10 pm-6 am. but it will work with my schedule so we can both use the car and we will still be able to have dinner together and he will still be able to do church stuff.
my mind has been constantly going on what God has in store for me/us. i think I'm being called to serve full time. not necessarily full time ministry mind you but something. I keep going back to the San Francisco Youth With a Mission (YWAM) website and it has a contact us if you're interested in working with us section and I've yet to bring myself to call.
i think its been made abundantly clear with the job opportunities David has been getting that we are meant to be in the bay area (considering this time last month we were seriously thinking about having to move back home), i just want to know what that looks like long term.
work has been drama, got better and then went right back to the same ole same ole. bleh.
my very bestest, oldest friend is getting married in 4 weeks, her bridal shower is today. I wish I could be there but after bit of uncertainty as far as finances are concerned I will be there for the wedding and that's the important thing. I cry a little if i think about it too much, I am so happy for her. I love you Toni!!!
to do for today: make a birthday present for a friend, figure out a birthday present for David and go shopping for a bridesmaids dress.
for now im off to eat the yummy breakfast my husband made
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aww... I love you too! That's great about David's job. I'm glad you both know you're where supposed to be. And well done on getting a dress! I do believe you're the first.
Post a Comment