Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Heart

life is in a strange state for many i know currently.

spring time always brings hope, and love, and potential.

life never goes where you think it goes or what you want when you are younger

sometimes its better sometimes its worse. but regardless it moves on.

I may not know what job I'm supposed to have or when ill have a baby but i do know that I am truly blessed to have an awesome husband that i love dearly along with friends i love just as much.

I need to remind myself of these things when i catch myself getting caught up in the day in day out of life. I need to sit back and look at the big picture.

I don't need to have it figured out, God does. my husband loves me. at 26 I can still giggle with my friends over boys, the future and life and that makes me happy.

No comments: