Monday, July 13, 2009

slow to busy, very very busy

so Ive had roughly the last 5 weeks off of work. until about this last week and half I hadn't don't much.

so far in the last 10 days I've:

  • Gone to the beach and BBQ with some new friends
  • had a house party with the youth
  • went to the fabulous 4th of July picnic in Golden Gate Park with my church family
  • gone to kids camp for 3 days
Ive basically crammed all of summer into a very short amount of time.

I got back from camp at about 1am Wednesday night and had to be back to work last Thursday at 6. the last 5 days have been exhausting. finally I have the next two days off, which will also be action packed.

camp was amazing, God really did wonders in the lives of the kids and the leaders alike, including myself.

but that's for another post, for now its nap time.

No comments: