so I now have weekends off,i'm on weekend #2 off and I think i'm making the most of them.
Last weekend we spent our entire weekend at ikea, ok maybe not the whole weekend but a lot of time. it was well worth it. I now have a table for my sewing machine, we have a "tv stand" it was a 12.90 coffee table from the as is section. we also found 3 chairs for our dining room off craigslist. I heart craigslist. our apartment is coming together
This morning I was perusing craigslist for a food processor and more chairs when I came across a burr coffee grinder and a little espresso machine for my husband. so I jetted down to the mission to check it out and see how much they wanted ,and for all 3 he was only asking 7 dollars! i ended up not taking the food processor because it didn't have all it's part but for 6 bucks I go the other 2. I was looking at the other stuff they had and there was a little hutch. I asked how much and the guy said 10 bucks. I couldn't pass that up. waiting on Jackson now so we can go pick it up, couldn't cart that on the bus!
here it is. It needs some serious tlc, but sooo cute,and really 10 bucks?
I have laundry to do, books to put in the bookshelf we got back Wednesday and I have bread rising now. This is my first time attempting bread from scratch. Yeast scares me. but if it doesn't work, I'll just try again right?
I love the weekends!
No comments:
Post a Comment