I love Saturdays, have I mentioned that?
Tea makes the world a better place. We've gotten in the habit of making pitchers of it and turning it into iced tea. I'm drinking a cup in the only tea cup and saucer I own. I got it on clearance at Starbucks, it's purple (of course) with gold and teal swirly flowers. It makes my heart happy to drink tea out of a proper tea cup.
I went shopping today. Got some new shoes for my trip to Boston next week. I'm quite please with my purchase. I also found an awesome green floral maxi dress at Marshall's for 10 dollars. gotta love a good deal. its long, but for a change its just the right length and doesn't need to be hemmed.
I'm making chicken noodle soup for the first time. in my grandmothers cast iron skillet, it makes me miss her. Her birthday is in 4 days, she would have been 71.
I am unemployed again, but not too worried about it this time. I have an interview Tuesday, I hope it works out. if not God has better plans.
my family is imploding again, but my life is happy. My family of 2 is good and my apartment is adorable.
1 comment:
Contentment is pretty much the best thing to have...I've learned that in the past couple of years. I love you, praying for your interview.
Post a Comment