Tuesday, February 10, 2009

trying not to freak out

im freaking out about the lack of jobs, finances and general stabiliity of it all.

I got to thinking yesterday why we thought it was such a good idea to get into debt and get out degrees.

we had perfectly well paying jobs, insurance and if we played our financial cards right we probably could have been in a position to buy a house on the coast.

but nooooo, we had to get our degrees. now we're jobless, in a one bedroom apartment that we don't have rent for after next month and in major educational debt. thinking about the numbers makes me want to puke.

ok I'm having a pity party. I just need to be reminded of the great friends and church family I have gained since moving up here and how much stronger my relationship with God is. We will get through this, he's gotten others through much worse than this, I just need to keep the faith.

I can do this. really.

No comments: