Happiness is found in my everyday
I need to remember this
I had a fantastic day today, what did I do that made it so fantastic?
I babysat for a friend, baked a cheesecake, had a quiet afternoon with my husband, then went to a birthday party.
it doesn't sound like alot but i was going pretty well non stop (and freaking out about the cheesecake getting done) but it was nice.
throw in a child of my own and it would be my ideal. but even without my own baby now I am happy, we are happy.
we may not have our dream jobs and we may be really stretched financially, but God is doing awesome things in our life and I am thankful to that.
These are things I need to remember, the happiness in the everyday
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Amen indeed.
Post a Comment