I am 27 today.
Not entirely sure how it sounds, I greatly enjoyed being 26, 25 too. 27 sounds less like mid 20's (cuz its not,lol) and more like oh goodness I'm almost 30.
yes I thought I would be in such a different place at 27 than I am, but I'm ok with that. If I were where I thought I would be, I would not be following the perfect plans HE has for me, so its a good thing.
I was kinda saddened that I wasn't going to get to do a party this year with the sate of our apartment due to the move. But now that the day is here I couldn't ask for a better day.
its raining beautifully, after I'm done writing this I'm going to cozy up on the couch with my husband whatch a few episodes of the big bang theory and drink some SLO roasted coffee that makes me think of my mom and then I'm going to quilt and work on Christmas presents.
later we're going to dinner at a restaurant called Max's. we went there on our honeymoon. My pastor and his wife gave us a gift card to there a few months ago that I asked if we could save for my birthday. it will be a good day.
a day perfect for a 27 year old.
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment