i was quite proud of myself last week, I actually remembered to make fritata. Ive been wanting to try making one since my pastors wife brought a couple to a women's ministry meeting a couple of weeks ago.
before Thanksgiving I had managed to empty my refrigerator from anything not Thanksgiving related so Tuesday night I was struggling to figure out what to make for dinner. I was watching some television show and they were making fritata and I was like, hey that's what ill make. I pulled out some of the canned goods I had on hand for a crock pot recipe and 8 of the 5 dozen eggs my husband talked me into buying and starting making up a recipe.
half a can of corn, diced tomatoes, a whole can of diced chili's, a couple teaspoons of taco seasoning, a tablespoon or two of half and half and voila,fritata.
doesn't look too pretty but it was Delicious!

(please ignore my dirty stove top,i'm a messy cook)
1 comment:
Love it! This is still on my radar to make. Maybe tomorrow night.
Post a Comment