today after church (the big Christmas musical,good stuff but for another post) so today after church I went to lunch with a group of people.
we had all participated in the musical and were all starving. we were so hungry and there were so many choices we sat starting at our menus, frozen in indecision.
I am now home and I have a almost identical feeling. this week I have:
a final for a class that got cancelled last week(the classes are only 4 weeks long,the last class is basically just the final so missing a day is huge) there's 16 chapters I'm currently on chapter 5 or maybe 6.
we move Thursday, i have stuff all over my apartment. a good majority of it is intended for salvation army (hopefully coming Tuesday)
have I mentioned despite massive amount of preparation we haven't started packing? (I have some boxes, there's nothing in them yet)
oh and yeah, I got a job. a huge blessing but currently a huge inconvenience
we move Thursday, why am I such a bad procrastinator, or really good one. or something.
so yeah, I'm frozen in indecision where to start first? the packing? the organizing of the packing? 10-11 chapters of reading?
I want a nap, or a quilt. or both.
it will get done, it always gets done.
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment