Friday, November 6, 2009

odd dream

I had a dream about my dad last night.



not quite sure of the circumstances but for some reason I had to wait to be picked up by my mom at my dad's house, the random thing is I'm pretty sure I was the age I am now.



but I was supposed to be waiting in his empty house, the reason it was ok was he wasnt going to be home. 15 minutes, It was only supposed to be 15 minutes. but my mom was late and he showed up and it was quite akward.



in the dream I discovered things about my dad ( have no idea if they're true) he's a tinkerer and a clean freak and has christmas decorations up all year. but it wasnt like he hadnt taken them down ever, it was like he was in a constant state of redecorating, with christmas decorations.



he was confused on who Jackson was, first he thought he was someone my mom was married to and I was like,hello my husband, we've been together for almost 10 years!



it was quite odd indeed

No comments: