its 12:57 and Im still up. why you ask? because im crazy. instead of buying the donuts my husband wanted for breakfast tomorrow, I offered to bake muffins. well since Quincy the turkey (yes we named the turkey, yes we're demented) has to go in at 6:30 in the morning. I have to bake the muffins that I opened my big fat mouth and said I would make tonight. if it wernt 1 in the morning, I would just go buy donuts. but oh well. I like baking, I love sharing my baking with others, it will be worth it.
my in-laws are here for Thanksgiving. since we've moved to the bay area the tradition of celebrating my birthday when we're together for thanksgiving has come to be. I dont complain, I get early presents. well this year is like no other, I got my birthday present early.
wanna know what I got? we regardless if you do or dont, I will tell because it makes me very happy and very excited. I hugged it
a Pfaff expression 2.0 sewing maching. as always Im technology defuncked and have yet to take a picture with my own camera so no visual. but i assure, its beautiful.
it has an extra long throat so I can quilt and a walking foor (something my current machine has lacked for the last 3 years ive had it) and it has all kinds of fun stitches and its just beautiful.
I cant wait to try it out, weeeeeee.
ok im delirious and my timer for the first batch of muffins is almost done and i have to find the camera battery and I really dont know how im still functioning much alone typing this.
needless to say, ignore all spelling errors and typos. too tired to bother editing.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment