- I didn't get the job, I'm doing surprising well about it.
- we're in the process of figuring out what to do for December, give our notice now and try to save our deposit or trust that we'll be able to come up with the money and if not forfeit the deposit?
- times are bleak but we have full faith in our God and know He has great plans for us Jer 29:11-12 and I Cor 2:9 are reminders of this
- we had some friends over for dinner last night: chick pea and tofu curry and chocolate oatmeal bars for dessert. The guys played chess while the ladies figured out how to rearrange my apartment, it was quite nice
- Class tonight and I haven't done any studying, I should probably do that
- I love my husband and my friends
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
this and that
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your friends love you too.
And are praying for you.
And think you're pretty swell.
AND get to talk to you later on today.
Woohoo!
Post a Comment