skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Growing up isnt as easy as I thought it would be
they let me be a grown up?
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
nervous wreck
yep thats me, a nervous wreck about my interview.
I have great friends though and they help, and my awesome husband helps as always.
I can do this, I can do this, I can do this
1 comment:
V and Co.
said...
best wishes on the interview!
November 4, 2009 at 9:13 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
About Me
LilacClouds
just a 20 something trying to figure out this grown-up thing. I'm a wife, a nanny and learrning everyday to be a woman of God. I love quiting,penguins, children of all ages,and the color purple.my dream job is to be a stay at home mom
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(10)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(5)
▼
2009
(73)
►
December
(7)
▼
November
(11)
Quincy
T minus 2 days to Turkey day
the best time of the year
Defining sufficiency
Today
inspiration
My First Thanksgiving
this and that
odd dream
grown up work
nervous wreck
►
October
(4)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(8)
►
2008
(9)
►
December
(9)
Labels
Birthday
(2)
Children
(1)
Christmas
(1)
Church
(2)
cooking
(6)
creativity
(2)
Easter
(1)
fabric
(2)
Faith
(3)
family
(2)
friendship
(1)
God
(2)
Holidays
(3)
home
(6)
Jackson
(1)
Life
(20)
Lilac Barries
(1)
memories
(1)
movies
(1)
New year
(1)
prayer
(1)
quilting
(2)
quotes
(1)
Spring
(1)
Thanksgiving
(1)
TTC
(2)
work
(1)
live traffic feed
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
1 comment:
best wishes on the interview!
Post a Comment