Saturday, November 14, 2009

inspiration

when inspiration hits, it hits. Ive had projects needing to be worked on for months and Ive finally started one of them.

Today I have a bridal shower and a baby shower to go to, so of course they need gifts. I made a nursing cover for the mommy to be and recovered a brand new photo album I just happened to have in fabric and ribbon to match the brides colors.


I like how they turned out






The first one is a table runner for a housewarming, our friends just bought their first house. Im thinking about making placemats as well

the second picture is the album and cover

2 comments:

Toni @ Imperfect Pregnancy said...

I am so very much impressed with your handy work! Well done!

Mama said...

I LOVE that table runner, gorgeous. You do great work missy. I wish I were closer so you could teach me how.